Ball Striker Club Rules
Regular Weekday/Weekend Tee Times:
* USGA RULES govern all BallStrikerRounds. (If inclement weather and or course conditions will be determined prior to the round). Example: Lift Clean Place in Fairways ONLY
* Guest are allowed to participate in the voluntary skin game.
* Pairing will be made by those that have secured the Tee Times, If multiple individuals then those individuals will make pairings that are comparable to handicaps and slower players.
* Playing tees will be selected based on total distance for pace of play.
* All players will mark their ball appropriately as to be able to identify.
* Determine whether ball is in play or hit a provisional ball.
* Putt out all balls (No Gimmies) unless picking up for max of the hole based on equitable stroke play.
* For Stableford System the following scoring system will be used: Eagle7 points, Birdie5 points, Par3 points, Bogey1 point, Double Bogey or more zero.
* If a group cannot see the group in front of them your group is playing to slow……maintain contact and be aware of your pace of play so all can enjoy the round.
* Lost ball is a 3 minute search from the time you arrive at said location of ball entering wooded and suspected lost location. To assist in bad tee shots or shots that become arrant all should be watching.
* If in doubt of rule speak with others to determine correct option.
* We most always play skins and closest to the pin on all par 3’s.
* $20 Buy in with $15 going to skins and $5 going to closest to the pins. (To win a closest to the pin you must make PAR)
* Only 14 clubs are allowed in your bag.
BALLSTRIKER CHASE THE CUP POINTS TOURNAMENTS (CTCP):
* USGA RULES govern all BallStrikerTournaments. (If inclement weather dictates the lay of the ball then BallStrikerboard will determine rules for play). Example: Lift, Rake Place in Bunker
* Only paid BALLSTRIKERS are allowed to participate in BALLSTRIKER Chase the Cup Points Tournaments (CTCP).
* No guest are allowed during CTCP.
* Registration is ONE hour prior to first tee times.
* Scoring is based on Low NET and Low Gross.
* Pairings will be announced the morning of the tournament.
* Putt OUT on all holes.
* Identify your ball by marking your ball.
* In case of weather delay or cancellation, if every player has completed 13 holes of golf the tournament will count.
* All ties will be determined by toughest hole….if still tied then proceed to next toughest hole on score card etc…
* Only 14 clubs allowed in the bag.
* If there is a question on a rule which cannot be resolved within the playing group. Play a 2ndball and the ruling will be made after the round.
* NO SHOW PENALTIES: $10 for no show, $5 within 24 hours of tournament first tee time.
* Fines must be paid prior to next tournament event.
Chase the Cup Tour (CTCT) Special Circumstances
The tourney directors acknowledge some players who wish to compete in the Chase the Cup Tour are unable, being they are unavailable for weekend tourneys, due to conflicting work schedules, family commitments, and circumstances out of their control. Thus, should a player wish to compete, but be unable to attend a Ball Striker CTCT event, a player shall have the option to utilize play during the same week of the actual event taking place based on the following criteria. 1) Player must first declare to tournament directors, by notifying them of their intentions before or no later than the day they receive the email notification of the event from club administrator. (Notification procedure used will be sending direct message using official chat to Smokey or Terry) 2) Player must make arrangements to play same course of event and must be played with an official Ball Striker for verification the same week of the sanctioned event being held on the weekend. 3) Player must pay entry fee of $10 to club 4) If player defaults once they declare, they will still be required to pay the club their $10 entry fee. 5) After play, score card must be signed by both player and member for verification. 6) Player can’t use special circumstances no more than 3 times throughout the Chase the Cup Tour Season.
Note: During 2 day events player also has the option of playing 36 holes on the first day of the 2 day event. However if player opts to do first day of event prior to scheduled event, the second day of a 2 day event must be played on final day of event with entire field.